Thursday 15 March 2018

THE PRACTICE OF MY CONTEMPLATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY

as a photographer, I do not require a strong hand, fine motor control years of training photography is the simplest art form. to make a snap all I need to do is point the camera and press the button sometimes I might need to adjust a few sets that's all.
I always keep in mind that photography is not purely mechanical 90% depend up to my own control
when I am going to clicks some pictures need to know how to look where to point the camera when to press the button this act depends on the eye, mind, and heart all the great photographer's used similar skills and equipment to produce dramatically different bodies of artistic work. this shows how important mind and heart are in photography.
very recently lots of peoples write about the technical aspects of photography .there are lots of books and articles about different types of equipment what setting  to use in various photography situation recipes for composing interesting photos and at course trip and trick for achieving dramatic effects








No comments:

Post a Comment